Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This weekend...

So this weekend was BUSY!! First on Friday night Ashlie and I took my Mom to Sylvia Brown for her birthday! What an experience! Haha ... just ask Ash she laughed the entire time especially when they did a meditation for like 15 min. It was pretty interesting! Well we were hoping that we would be able to get a reading with Sylvia, but that didn't happen dangit! Oh well we still had a fun, interesting time! Sylvia was pretty funny she basically just talked about her life for 2 hours! LOL... 


Saturday we had Ember's baby shower! I can't believe that Ember is going to be a mommy! and really soon!!! I'm so excited to be able to meet her! Well the baby shower went good! I always like to have all the family over and just talk and laugh! Ember got a lot of cute things! So our next baby better be a GIRL!! I told Nick to have a talk with himself LOL...

Later Saturday night we went to club Hotel to watch Rusty's fight! What a night! It always makes me nervous to watch him fight! I'm glad he won though! He did really good!!! Right after that we went to the club and had fun with everyone! It's nice to be able to go out with family and friends and get a little break from the kids every once in awhile! 

Now it was Sunday and everyone had to go home =0( I hate that! Corben especially hated it! He wanted so bad to go back with Grandma! I felt bad!! But i reminded him that we would go see them in St. George soon and that Ash, Trey and Skylie would come stay for a week in the summer! YAY!! .. P.S. I am so happy that Ashlie is finally quitting her job at the doctor's office (where she was not treated right!) and is going to be working from home! YAY! I'm sooo happy for you Ash-hole!!! 

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I absolutely loved seeing you and your family! Your kids are so cute!

Hoagland's said...

It's about time you got a blog!! Looks great!!

Teri said...

Hey, it's Teri! Looks like you guys are doing good! Check out our family blog at http://websterds.blogspot.com/