Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WhAt'S nEw??

Hey everyone I know I haven't updated anything in forever! I am going to update what's going on a lot more! Promise! HA! So what's been going on with the Roper's? A lot! HA! .... Well we moved back to St. George July 4th! We love being here!! We sold the house finally in South Jordan!! We are supposed to close by the end of this month... cross your fingers!! ... I love my job at the dermatologists office! Nick loves his job working on computers!! We like where we live! And have enjoyed being closer to the majority of our families! Corben started Kindergarten!!! Ahhh! He is growing up fast! He is soooo smart!! He is doing so great in school I am truly amazed!! When I drop him off to school he always says, " Bye Mom, Love you, Miss you, have a good day at work, okay?, See you after" ahhhh he is sooo cute!!! I love it!! Makes me not want to drop him off for school :0( I miss him! Beckem Now when we pull up to drop Corben off at school will roll his window down and say, " Bye Brudda Love u Miss u, See u after scool" hahaha SOOO cute!!! <3 I LOVE my boys!!! Well we are expecting our third boy Dec 20th!! I know that means no girls for me! HA! I think we are pretty sure on naming him Deegan! I am so excited for him! I can't wait to hold him and see what he looks like! Corben and Beckem are so opposite it will be interesting! HA! I am also excited to meet Branum's baby girl, her name is Alicia Mae Belle, they call her Ali!! How cute! I can't wait to meet her! Also Ember is prego due the end of April with a BOY! Brat she got what she wanted! hahaha! That's okay though! I love my boys! Wouldn't change them for the world!!! :0) .... Corben's birthday is the 27th of Oct. he will be 6!!! Beckem turned 2 in August! And Nick turned the big 30 in August!!! We have been sooo busy!! the holidays are always way busy so this pregnancy is flying by for me!! Well I want to get pics of us all soon so as soon as we do I will be posting!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Cherice said...

how sweet are your boys!!! That is adorable. I love the name Deegan too!!! Way cute!!! Miss ya hon. Glad you guys are likin it in St George :-)

The Harrison's~ said...

when did you plan on seeing the baby? (if its his)....hehe

Macfarlanes said...

Caria! How are you? I miss you too. I'm glad you found me. I can't believe you moved back. You're having another boy! That's so great. I have some cute pictures from my wedding of your boys. Email me your address and i'll send them to you. brodyandcassiemac@yahoo.com