Well my birthday was May 9th and I had to work! bummer! So Saturday we celebrated it! We had a Luau Birthday party for me at our house! It was FUN! Just had a BBQ! I hope that everyone had a good time because I did!! I got some pics, but I forgot to take some at the beginning of the party, so I didn't get pics of Shanda and Jer, and Danielle and Rose :0( Next time for sure! I am sure we will be going out four wheeling with Shanda and Jer sometime soon! :0) .... Mother's Day was nice! Nick got me the planters I wanted to hang in front! I love them! they are so pretty!!!! I love the summer!!!! We then went to my sister Misty's house and had a nice dinner there! For my mom we got her pics of the girls in our wedding dress and blew them up and framed them and put them on her wall! It turned out really nice (Thanks ASH!!) my mom loved it she called us crying! aww love that!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mother's Day/My birthday!!
Posted by The Ropers at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sure - take the pics after we leave!! haha. We would LOVE to go 4wheeling with you guys and it would be so nice to hang out more and have our husbands get to know each other more too! Hope you had a great birthday and mother's day!!
Happy late birthday to you!!!! I am glad you had a good time. Wish we were close enough to go to Moab! but I think that would make Jer miss his jeep even more!!
So, i know it is way too late, but congrats on your new little baby boy! he is so adorable and check out the corb meister! Too cute. It looks/sounds like you guys are doing awesome that is so great to see. I miss sunny st. george and I would even put up with Salt lake. It is rainy and cold here in Montana with one or two shiny days here or there. What fun! Tell Ember congrats on her little pretty lady also. How exciting! Good to see you. Keep in touch! (if I'm not too big of a nerd!):)
ok time to hassle you about keeping up with your blog! I want to see more of your life and it has been 2 1/2 weeks - slacker. haha : )
Post a Comment