So Ember has been miserable and in pain for the past month! She has been dilated to a 3 seems like forever and went into the hospital a few times because she has a lot of pressure and pain, but they kept sending her home :( finally on May 26th I was at work and got a phone call that Ember was in soo much pain that Rusty took her in and she was a 5 and they were going to give her, her epidural and break her water ... YAY!!... Luckily I had only 20 minutes left of my shift so I ot in the car and went straight to the hospital where I met my sister Misty... aT 5:22 LITTLE McKinlee was here! She was soo tiny and oh sso cute!! It was awesome to be able to be there and witness this tiny miracle!! CONGRATS Ember and Rusty! I'm so proud of Ember she did so awesome!!! Love you guys!!! :0)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
McKinlee is here! YAY!
Posted by The Ropers at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
About time!! I have been waiting for pic's of the baby!!! Tell Ember and Rusty that we say HI and Congrats!! Wish we could come and see her.
When the hell did you make all these posts and how did I miss them all? You must have posted them all at once. Congrats ember - she is so cute and so small. You will be a great mom!
Post a Comment