Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swim Day!












Our splash pool opened and Corben has been begging to go! So I took him and Beckem to the pool! Corben is trying to get his shirt off and it got stuck on his head hehe and Beckem I was putting sunblock on his face he thought that was pretty funny! We had Fun! Beckem was not sure about going in and he hates grass LOL... He puts his feet straight in the air lol I am going to have to get a picture and post it because it is the funniest thing ever! Haha... We didn't stay very long I am kind of boring because I didn't have a swim suit to get in with Corben... So Ashlie is coming this weekend... YAY, YAY, YAY!!!... and we are going to go this weekend so I will take pics!! I need to first go to the store and get me a swim suit... does anyone know if they sell moo-moo's at Target? LOL...

3 comments:

Hoagland's said...

LOL!! You are so funny! I can't believe how big Beckham is.

The Harrison's~ said...

how funny!!! they are so cute! i cant wait to come up and see them and you...and baby mckinlee and nick and rusty..hehe...see you in a couple days.!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Your family has the cutest kids!! Great genes : ) They are really cute. Target does have some cute swim suits. I just bought one last weekend and they are cheaper then most places. I want to go swimming with you guys! You should invite me. haha!! : )