Friday, June 20, 2008

New news....

So the latest on what's going on in the Roper home ;0) ... So Branum moved back and is living with us and so far so good. He is a great little brother! He applied for some jobs and hopefully he can get one of them soon! I am trying to kick his butt on the right track! I told him if he lives with me he has to keep a good job and go to school... so we will see how things turn out! I hope that he does good because I would hate to see him just waste this time that he has to actually do something for himself that will pay off in the long run! I told him that he needs to get a good job and go to school to have a career before he gets married and has kids because then he won't be able to, or at least it will be much harder to! Believe me I want to go to school and it is soooo hard for me right now!!!!.... Well I quit my job at the hospital and I am sad about it! I loved the girls I work with and most of the nurses!! Cryssi, Russ, Craig, Becky, Jen, Tom, Sara, Holly, Amber... just to name a few! It was a good learning experience!! I wish I could stay there, but the drive is too far for the gas prices being the way they are!! I can't ride trax there either because I have to drop the kids off to Nick on my way to work and I would have to leave an hour earlier then what I do now and I can't drop the kids off any earlier to Nick! So my last day is technically the 25th, but I told my boss that I would stay to train so we will see when my last day really is! ... Well so now I am on the hunt for another job :0( I hate it because I so don't do well in interviews!!! I get so nervous my mind goes blank!!! ahhhh I hate them!!! So cross your fingers for me that I can find another great job close to my home and soon!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Wow lots of new news! IT is good you are helping Branum. Seems like you know what is best for him and hopefully he can do some good things with his life.

It's sad to leave a job when you actually like it. Have you applied anywhere else yet? I will cross my fingers for you and hope you get a job close to home!

Becky said...

Oh I am sad you quit!!! We will miss you but I understand that the drive sucks. Your little family is so cute. Hopefuly I will work with you before you leave!
Becky

Samantha said...

We are going to miss you so much:( It's been so great having you here at the hospital, what are we going to do without you.