Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Weekend










So I had to work Memorial day and so Nick's parents came over from Moab to go to the graves on Sunday. We went to Nick's Grandma and Grandpa Whitney's and Nick's Grandpa Roper... It is always so pretty to go because of all the flowers! I told Nick that if we lived right next to the cemetery we would never need to go buy flowers.. hehe only kidding, kids it is illegal to take flowers from the graves please do not try this at home ;0)...  After visiting the graves we went to see Nick's Grandma Roper... She is 94 I believe and she is as sharp as sharp! She remembered all of our names and started naming all of our birthday's!!! GOSH I am 23 and can't even do that!!! It was good to visit with her and she got to meet our Beckem for the first time!! ....Happy Memorial Day! I miss you Grandpa Willis!!!!

1 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I missed this post somehow. You make me laugh (the flower thing). hahahaha