Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ash came to stay! YAY!!

















So Ash and her two kids came to stay for a week!! Yay! We had fun! Other than we were both broke so we didn't get to do much, but it was nice to have their company! We were able to go swimming at the city pool and play on the splash pad there too! That was fun! We also took pictures for a Father's Day present! I think they turned out cute! It was a little windy, but other than that I think we did a fine job at our photography shoot LoL! We took the pics in my neighborhood! We have such a beautiful view of all of Salt Lake!!! I miss Ash and the kids already!!!! Can't wait when she can come back and stay again, this time we have to save money so we can do more things together!!! :0) 




3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

It was fun having Ash here! I miss her too. And I wish I would have gone swimming with you guys. The one reason I hate having a house is now we don't have a pool and I have spent my summer days there the last 3 years and now I miss it. haha. Sacrifices.

The Harrison's~ said...

fyi..again..lol..you need to send me the swimming pics...I had fun!!and who says money is everything...haha....ya i definately will save money..we will come back in august before trey starts second grade..wow!!! i miss you too and the kids...and nick and branum...it was good to just get away! and of course i miss shanda!! it had been a long time since we had just got to hang out! miss and love you guys!!

The Harrison's~ said...

OK....I'M FYI U AGAIN...YOU NEED TO SEND ME THESE SWIMMING PICTURES...IM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN..GOSH...LOL