


So I have two crazy boys! Lol! not really that crazy... So Beckem got his first tooth! Yay! June 19th! And now he just got his second tooth!! June 29th! They are both on the bottom the two middle ones!!! He is getting so BIG so fast!!! He is really silly! and Corben and him get along so great! they are always playing and laughing together!!! K so gross story I know, but it was funny too... (don't be eating when you read this) So I was on the phone the other morning and right when I was getting off I looked over at Beckem and he was sticking something in his mouth?? I am all what are you eating?? I get closer and it smells sooo bad! I really look and it is poop! yes thats right folks poop! my child is eating poop!!! ewwwww!! I am all where did you get it!! I am looking around and I don't know how but it had falling out of his diaper on the floor and he was all... hmm what's that? food! It's mine! lol (Beckem eats everything!! Literally!!) I'm all ewwww!! It was all over his hands and his face... GAG! Poor baby!! He didn't know! .... I told you it was gross!! but it was funny too!!!...SO Corben LOVES to go four wheeling that is all he talks about! He gets up every morning and asks, "Mom are you going to work today?" I say yes later, He gets all mad and says, "No, you can't because you need to stay here so me and Dad can go ride four wheelers and you have to watch Beckem". Every morning same routine! Lol!! So him, Nick, Branum and Dani all went four wheeling this weekend.. There were some guys there that said to Corben, hey do you want to race?! Corben was all for that! haha... So they all lined up and let Corben stay in front the whole time!! He thought that he was so fast!! It was cute!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Crazy kids!
Posted by The Ropers at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
how funny...your the winner corben!!! oh i miss my branum!!! ;(
OK that is disgusting! haha! But one of those things you can tease him about when he brings girls home. haha jk.
Post a Comment