Happy Independence Day!!! This July 4th we decided to go to the Provo parade. It was fun, but there were alot of people there so it was hard to find a spot to sit that and it was pretty warm for the baby, but we still had fun! After the parade we met up with my sister Misty and her husband and kids and went to the Riverton carnival. That was soo fun!! Corben went on the dragon rollercoaster, a spin one (it went way fast spinning around scared me!!) and the farris wheel! ( ya this one I was afraid of him going on too!!!) He had sooo much FUN and was not afraid of anything!!! He is such a BIG boy!! These were the first rides he has ever been on!! I think we now have to take him to Lagoon! After the carnival we sat in the park and watched the firework show!! Beckem was not interested in them he would look at them for a min and then start crawling around trying to steal our food! Lol! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!! PS... I know I take a billion pictures!! But I love to share them all and I hope that everyone is okay with having to look at soooo many! :) I LOVE being a Mommy, it's the greatest thing I have ever been called!!!!<3
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy July 4th!!!!
Posted by The Ropers at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun! Fun to have kids to share it with!
Post a Comment