Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean!!!

So I went to the Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean concert on Friday!!!! I went with my sister-in-law Amy!!! We had alot of fun!! and it was a great concert!!! Jason Aldean was first and Amy LOVES him! He was really good!! Then it was Tim McGraw!! He is so handsome!!! whoot whoot!! He did really good too! I loved it!! The only thing is he sang like 6 songs that everyone knew and then there were like 10 more songs that he did that were off his new album that has not been released yet! They were good sons, but no one knew them, so we couldn't sing along! That's why you go to a concert is to sing along with the songs that you love!! and see the Hot guys lol! We had alot of fun! I want to go to Carrie Underwoods concert in November!!! I can't wait!! 

2 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

goll...can you post enough...lol...how fun! you need to post pictures of mckinlee...you should have gotten a pic of beckem eating his you know what...gag...lol... so thanks so much for the b-day present i love it!! miss you guys!!!love you...ill see you in a month...yah!

Shanda Mattsson said...

I didn't know Carrie Underwood was coming soon! I love her!! Now I have to look it up! Is it at USANA?