Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slip N Slide









I bought Corben a slip n slide! He kept asking for one, so now that the weather is finally nice I went and got him one! We are popular in the neighborhood now with all Corben's friends LOL! So here are the pics of Corben and Beckem playing on it the first day we got it!! YAY!!! 



4 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

how fun! you are going to ruin your grass...haha.. miss them..aunty gives kisses!!

Hoagland's said...

O my gosh, Beckham looks just like you!!!! He is getting sooo big!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Your kids are sooo freaking adorable! I want some. haha. Sounds like fun, I'm sure they love it!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Oh and thanks for the offer on the Bee's game. I would love to go but Jer isn't really into that. Not even to just have fun. . . weird-o