Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Tag


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave you one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. All those people that really know me speak up... now is not the time for blurking.



11 comments:

Hoagland's said...

So I am trying to sort through the memories of you and pick one to write about! When Ashlie was pregnant with Skylie and was so ready to have her she asked you if you would try to break her water!!! This was hilarious! We didn't actually do it, but the semi-attempt was really funny!!! (it's just my sister, it's just my sister)

The Harrison's~ said...

lol...you are so funny!!!! ya that is a memory that will last forever...and alos when you lost my child!!!lol..ya caria didnt get up to watch trey when he was about 2..lol...he unlocked the front door and went out and played on the golf course..she was hysterical..so was i when my mom called me at school to ask me if i dropped trey off...she said..well caria cant find him...lol...i still remember that day..hehe

Shanda Mattsson said...

That is funny about Caria "watching" Trey.

Memories of Caria...even though we grew up around each other, we were so young and I don't remember much from back then. Then I didn't see or talk to you more than once or twice until recently.

I guess the one thing I remember the most was when you came to my mom's house when you were prego with Corben. I remember thinking "she is sooo young, I can't believe it." and I also thought you looked so cute pregnant. You are such a great mom now and I love that you have a blog so we can keep in touch better! I have also enjoyed seeing you more lately! I'll keep thinking of memories and post again if I think of one.

Shanda Mattsson said...

How the hell did you see to leave the comment on my "new" blog. . . we haven't told anyone yet and I didn't think people could see it from my blog. Thanks but I need to figure out how to block that for now. . . at least for a week or two : ) How did you see it/get linked to it?

Shanda Mattsson said...

That's funny. I really didn't think that anyone would find it. I didn't know it took you to that page. haha. I moved it so it shouldn't happen now. Well you guys are some of the first to know : )

Samantha said...

So every memory I have of you involves being at work, as we've talked about, but I'll still never forget that night the crazy guy came in and we had to call the police. As scary as it was at the time, I think it's something we'll look back on and laugh about. At least that kind of thing doesn't happen every night!

Love ya, and gonna miss ya!

Samantha said...

TAG you're it! Check out my blog "Unimportant Things About Me" and now you have to do one! :)

Hoagland's said...

How's it going?... haven't heard from you in awhile. Miss you!

Megan said...

Ciara
I am so glad to know how well your family is doing. Your boys are so adorable. I ofter wonder how you and Ash are doing. The best memory I have of you is when you were immatating one of the patients from work and you drew your lips on really big and started talking just like her it was hilarious. Lets keep in touch.

Hoagland's said...

LOL! I totally remember the lipstick thing, it was sooooo funny!!!

The Harrison's~ said...

that is so funny how people remember different things about you...i do remember the lipstick day...hehe...love you!!!miss you!!!