Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama our new president?!

Not such a great day for America! It will be interesting to see what happens in the next four years! I am a little nervous!! Nick keeps saying he is not "our president" Our president dropped out in February! I was talking to my sister Misty who was happy that Obama won, not because of Obama but because she said, McCain is in his 70's and if he was to die Palin would be president and Obama they say has a very high chance of being assassinated and Biden would be president and that was mostly what she was looking at because she can not stand Palin! I don't know much about politics I think I really need to study about it, but what I do know about some of Obama's views made me not want to vote for him! We need help! ha .... GOD BLESS AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME! <3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj91NH5fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZX_ndZN-g&feature=related



These are two videos that were emailed to me! you have to copy and paste it! check them out....scary!

5 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

lol...i know it is kind of weird!..but me and em were talking about that too...he will definately need "extra" protection..he already had hit out for him before he became president..oh well!!good luck Obama...

Hoagland's said...

Amen!! We are really in trouble. People just don't even know enough about him, they just like him because of his color. I mean really why did America elect a president with the middle name of Hussein? (if that is how you spell it). Pray for America because we are really in trouble. On the other hand I really don't want Biden in either he is just as bad!

Shanda Mattsson said...

I am so excited that he won! I think he will be great and do great things! I have read on his views and really think that is what our country needs! Especially compared to McCain! I'm 100% pro Obama! Go Obama!!

Stefanie said...

I most definitely have to agree with Shanda! I'm excited to have him in the White House and I look forward to necessary change!!

Hoagland's said...

This only proves my point! Who wants war? Nobody wants war, but that simply just isn’t a reality. The removal of troops from Iraq will not end the war, it will just bring it onto American soil. I can’t even express to you the fear that was put into our military the day he was elected. Living on a military base I have certainly felt it. If the military is scared, then America needs to be to.