Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight was sooo good!

Twilight was soo good last night!! Ok so now I am going to have to read the books! I thought the movie was really great and the actors were well picked! I can't wait for the other ones to come out! :0) Thanks Ali for taking me with you hehe and keeping you out way later because of my nonstop talking haha sorry! :0) 

4 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I am so jealous. I have read the books - um...multiple times each, I will admit and loved them before they were even a huge hit. You Have to read them!! I can't go til tomorrow because of dumb parent teacher conferences tonight. Blah!!

And where the hell has Ash been not knowing there was a movie? Its been on all magazine covers and previews EVERYWHERE! haha Love ya Ash...

Hoagland's said...

I am soooo jealous! I want to see it so bad! You have to read the books, I am not a big reader but they are a fast read! I read each of them in less than a week! I can't wait to see it!

Errin said...

Ahh thank you so much! Im glad you liked twilight, im going to see it tomorrow, and the books are so amazing, you really should read them, then youll really be obssesed!

The Harrison's~ said...

we did have fun!!!...i seriously thought i had a blood clot...lol...miss you guys!!! loves xoxo