Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree!


This is a must have with little curious kids!
He looks innocent...
Our cute boys finished the Tree!
No, No Beckem.. hehe
Sooo cute!


   The boys decorating the Tree!
  This is Corben's decorating.. all bunched up LOL
    Such a big helper!!
To get into the Christmas spirt we put up our decorations and our Tree!! Yay! The boys had fun!

5 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

how cute are they...i miss them so much!!

Hoagland's said...

How fun! Hey I need to get yours too! I will e-mail it to you. I need to know which e-mail you use, plus I need to know which one you want me to use for you when we go private!

Shanda Mattsson said...

So cute. How fun to have kids to help with the tree!!

The Harrison's~ said...

yah!! i cant WAIT to see you next weekend!!! love you all!!

The Harrison's~ said...

thanks..i know it will..i love you guys and miss you too...i will see you all tomorrow!! xoxo