So I feel I need to get something off my chest and hey what better way then blog it? I just wanted to say that today would be my parents 29th anniversary, sadly my parents are going through a divorce which has been really hard on all of us! I love both my parents very much and I thought that you know I'm grown up and out of the house and my parents divorcing would not have a big affect on me....boy was I wrong!! I know my parents have had their ups and downs and there has been a lot of hurt feelings back and fourth and if divorcing is going to make them happier then I am glad that it is done. I just hope that they realize that they are both great parents and even better grandparents! We are very lucky to have eachother! And I hope that we can all be civil and happy again! I love both of you very much Mom and Dad and I hope that the future holds happiness and forgiveness :0)
Monday, December 29, 2008
This year has been a tough and interesting one! Well where to start? Lets see... Ember and Rusty moved in Christmas Day 07 and just barely moved out. We had our ups and downs I am just glad they have found happiness again!
I worked at SDCH hospital for a year and really miss it! I miss all the people there! I quit back in August and started watching kids! I have some great kiddies that I watch!
Beckem turned one, Corben turned 5 oh my goodness they are a handful and sooo much fun!! They are my life! I love them with my whole heart!!
This economy has been very hard on us! The gas prices were horrible! Our house mortgage is so ridiculously high! And Nick's job is basically in construction so it hasn't been the greatest!
Oh and biggest news this year..... Branum is having a baby! He and his cute girlfriend are expecting! ahhhh I know the youngest is now having a little one! It was so shocking Ash kept telling me to stop joking! We are all excited and can't wait! Congrats to them two!
So let me just say for 2009 I am hoping for..... Nick's job to pick up, me to be able to start school and get more money coming in, re-finance the house, get Nick's Bronco going, lose 29 pounds (hehe), try and keep me and my family healthy, create better memories!! There's a lot that I would like to happen this coming year! We will see...
Posted by The Ropers at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
how nice of you! i agree with you on everything...i have also learned alot from what has happened and happening. but yes i look forward to happiness and better well being in 2009! and yes i still am in shock about Branum...ya right, shutup!!!but my little bro is going to be a Daddy and his girlfriend is so adorable!! Congrats again. being a parent is the most wonderful experience!! cant wait for another little one! McKinlee is just getting to big already!! i love and miss you guys!!!
I agree - What a crazy year it has been. And Branum is going to be a dad?? That is so CRAZY. I agree with Ash. haha. But congrats to them. That is so exciting!
Hi Caria
You are amazing. I hope your parents read this, they need it. I want my big brother to be happy, and I love your mom too. I just hope all works out for the best. This year we need to make sure we keep in touch and do things together as a family. We all live so close, there is no reason not to. Just wish Ashlie was close too. Love you
Aunt Cheri
Hey chica, I need your address to send a baby shower invite : )
haha...lol...hehe...that fits you!!! your blinkie...haha...love u tonz!!
oh the caffine one..hehe...the other one is cute too...way cute background..
Hey cutie, how are ya!!! Hey your sis said you may be selling your chi straightener. let me know
Do you realize it's been a month since you've updated??????
i know i'm lazy haha and busy :(
K lazy and busy girl. It has now been two months!!!!! I'm starting to wonder if you fell off the face of the planet.
I TAGGED YOU! check out my blog
hahaha okay ill post in the next 2 days ... promise hehe
Caria! hello!!! Geez, I'm a loser. I was going through deleting old posts and what not, just saw a post from you. I didn't have you added to my contacts. So sorry! How are you??????
-Aubrey (Kendall) Frei
Post a Comment