Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ash, the kids and my Mom come to visit!

Happy Birthday to you...
Make a wish...
Eat some cake.... Yummy
Get it all over the place! 
No pics please... LOL... I'm guilty the one with the Blue hands!
My pretty Mom!
I don't know how Aunty can make him go to sleep!
The kids!
We got Beckem and Corben characters drawn!!(I'll take a pic of it soon!)
Stupid girl at Walmart! Ash told her to put "Happy B-day Nick and Beckem" Lol!

Ashlie, Trey, Skylie and my Mom came to visit last weekend! I love when they come to hang out for a weekend! We did Beckem and Nick's birthdays and we went shopping and while at the mall a man does character drawings so we got Trey and Skylie and Beckem and Corben done! So fun!!!

1 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

The cake doesn't look like a "professional" wrote on it. If you could call those at Walmart a professional and she was obviously kind of dumb. You should have got your cake for free. haha : )

Very cute picture of your family!