So this Friday is my last day at work!!! I put my 2 weeks notice in June 11th!! What a two weeks! LOL my boss kept asking me to stay a little bit longer, but now for sure this Friday is my last day!! YAY!!
So I decided I am going to babysit from home and go to school! So I have 4 potential kids that I might be able to watch! I put an ad on KSL and have got a few emails and phone calls! I met one of the kids on Sunday and I meet the other three this Sunday! So hopefully it all works out!! I then want to go to school! If you don't know already, I want to be a Dental Hygienist and also I want to do nails! hehe so when I am done you can come to me to get your teeth cleaned and your nails done LOL... I am hoping to start nails next month! The schooling lasts 15 weeks to be able to be a licensed nail technician. I am excited because I love nails!! and then my schooling for Dental is about 3 1/2 years! So I need to get on it!
Nick's Bronco is getting done and then we are getting rid of his Titan :0( SAD! I really LOVE the Titan, but the gas mileage is way bad! Nick's dad wants the Titan so as soon as the Bronco is done then his dad is going to take the Titan! Nick's birthday is the 13th of August and I always tease him that he is getting old! LOL! He is not old I just like to give him a hard time because he is older than me! LOL!
Corben starts school August 18th! He will be in preschool! Crazy! I am going to be sad! He is way excited though! I am going to take him school shopping next weekend! How exciting!! He goes M-W-F. I am so excited and sad all at the same time!!
Beckem turns ONE on August 23rd!!! Wow this year has flown by! My other little man is going to be one!! He is soo funny! Him and Corben get along great so far and LOVE each other soo much! I'll be posting pictures of his first birthday!




6 comments:
Oh, Corben is growing up! I remember when you had him!! I can't believe he will be in school.
They are getting big. I can't believe you have a kid going to school! You still look 18! haha. Good for you about the school thing and the nail thing. I think that is awesome. If you need someone to practice nails on, I will be there for you. Anything you need. haha. I love having nails, I am just too cheep to have them all the time.
Hum...babysitting huh? In about 8 1/2 months I'm going to need a baby sitter : ) wink wink. haha
how fun!!! i wish i could afford to do nails! (well the schooling) down here they dont do any kind of payment..its 1/2 up front to start then the rest like in 3 weeks..so ya..lots of money i dont have..so good for you caria!!! i guess they think everyone is rich here..but anyway!!! i miss you guys!! i cant believe corben is going to preschool..crazy..well trey will be in 2nd grade. that is crazy!
obtw...your page is cute!!i likey!!
Hey Caira! Thanks for hittin me up! Its crazy the poeple and old freinds you can find blogging! Your little boys are so adorable! I can't belive you have 2!! wow! thats awesome! its great to hear from you! Keep in touch! ;)
i think you are falling behind...hehe...cant wait to see you in 4 days!!!
Post a Comment