I love this picture!! On the 16th my old friends that we grew up across the street from in SLC came in town and we went to lunch. Tiff and Lacey and Lacey's daughter Kya. They moved away when we were like 10, to Colorado. It was nice to see these girls again!!! .... If your wondering why I am standing the way I am, Beckem has poopy pants on and I didn't want to torture Lacey with the smell.. LOL.. gotta love being a Mommy! :0) <3
Saturday, August 30, 2008
OlD fRienDs!
Posted by The Ropers at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah so, not quite been a year and a half, almost a year (in October). Jeremy starts his last course here on Oct 10th (it last about 7 months) then we'll be home. No hurricane has come this far in, we have just had lots of rain, wind and there was a tornando that touched on one of the airfields (not to scary, more annoyed at the alarms going off at midnight for 30 minutes).
I love meeting up with old friends and it is so great to keep in touch!
hey chica...Where are my updates??? haha
Post a Comment