SO Ember and I went to Toby Keith's concert on September 20th!! It was a lot of FUN! We had grass seats, but were right in front so not bad! Then after we seen his opening acts a security lady came over to us and asked if we wanted seats and of course I was all YES! So she moved us to the very middle right by VIP! They were way good seats!! We were pretty stoked! It was such a great concert!!!! I LOVED it!!I wish I could of brought my good camera, so the pics are not that great :( Oh well though still really fun!!! Toby
This pic is not the greatest, but that is how close we were!!
This was right before the concert was over, don't we look great! HAHA
It started to rain on us!
Then it was a little breezy! haha nice pic :)-
We were pretending like we were tired and sleeping, of course I can't keep a straight face LOL
Oh can you see Toby? There he is behind the POLE!
Montgomery Gentry! They were AWESOME!!
So good!!!
See at the beginning of the night we looked alright! hehe
and here comes the rain.....
No worries we are troopers! Rain, rain go away!....
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
TobY KeItH aND mONtGOmeRY GenTry!!
Posted by The Ropers at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You guys are so cute, even when you have been rained on! Sounds like you had fun and an evening with no kids, but being able to hang with your sister was probably fun!
glad em got to go with you!!! ya u wernt that far back..very cool!
Post a Comment