We went to the Pumpkin Patch last night to get our Pumpkins!! They had a little corn maze and tractors to sit on! So cute! Happy baby!!
Awww cute boys!!
So cute! Beckem was not sure about the hay!
Corben picked his pumpkin!
Big Boy on the tractor!!
Daddy and Corben going into the maze
Where is Nick??
He liked the maze!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
PumPkIn pAtCH!
Posted by The Ropers at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute. I'm glad for updates : ) I love the pic with you in the corn. It is a cool picture!
How fun!! i miss you guys so much!! they are getting big so fast!!!
i have them...i just dont have the internet right now...and the time i have to look i just do comments..i will have to post when i have time to come to kristens and post...hehe
Oh the corn maze!! I always, always get chased in them by some guy with a chainsaw!
oh how cute is your background..i think teri has the same one..but not many to choose from!! hehe
Post a Comment