Sunday, October 5, 2008

FaLL pHoTOs!!

SO we went to the mountains today to take some pictures in the beautiful changing leaves!! These are the pics! Do you like?? I know I am not the best photographer! LOL, but I would sure love to learn!! ... Our Friends Alli and Gerritt and their two kids went with us... I posted a couple of theirs... So I have seen people turn the camera and get an angle on people, so I tried it and it kinda looks funny?! Anyone know how please let me know! I would love to learn!!! ENJOY!! 
Alli and Gerritt... at an angle?
How about this angle? 
         Their cute family!!!
  SOOO Cute!!









3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I love your background!! And I love the pictures! I can't help cuz I suck at taking pictures but I think you did a great job! My favorite one is of your whole family in the leaves! So cute!! Next fall I want to go with you guys and you can take pics of me too with my baby!! : ) I'm officially inviting myself for next year. haha!

The Harrison's~ said...

oh i love them!! they turned out so good..i need to get ours done..i just dont know what to wear..or match!!...hehe...very cute!1 cant wait to see you soon!!!!

Hoagland's said...

Your pics are great! They turned out really cute.
I tagged you, see my blog for instructions.