Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAGGED!

The rules are:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.

1: After I brush my teeth I have to spit 7 times..
2: When I drive I have to be listening to music, it bugs me if there is no music playing... Nick hates it because even if he is talking I have to have it on. 
3: When I do the dishes I have to wash them all first and then stick them in the dishwasher.
4: I HATE hanging up clothes... I guess that's why my floor looks like my closet... :0( 
5: I along with Mandee love picking zits.. But only Nick's and mine! Nick hates it!!
6: I am soooo addicted to soda! My favorite is Pepsi!!! I don't know what it is about the burning of it going down the first thing in the morning haha but I LOVE IT!!
7: I always look through the obituaries and Nick finds it creepy... I am just a very curious person... I can go to the mall and sit on a bench and just people watch all day! haha

and lastly I have an artificial thumb! when I was 10 I did professional thumb wrestling and the only time I lost my thumb was broke off! I hated the appearance of it and I was the first recipient of a artificial thumb! It may be a different color, but hey it works! hahaha....j/k

I know I'm weird!haha

I tagged: Samantha, Sara, Ember, Avree, Crissy, Jen, Shanda

1 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

haha...you are weird..lol..but i love you!! so that make me weird too..i almost did this background..its cute!! i copied the link from mandee's..so i cant wait to see you!!!