This was the morning after... I will have to get the pics off my phone that we took at the hospital after they gave him meds and he passed out! haha and then when we were leaving Nick says.. He is passed out, and then proceeded to say I love drugs... Hahah I could not stop laughing... And then Rusty always tells Corben you drinking beer Corben? Just playing around, well when the nurse was giving Corben his meds Nick said you drinking beer Corben? HAhaha I was all Nick! Goll they are now going to think that we are alcoholic druggies! ...
So Corben went to his friends house on Wednesday and they were playing "bridge" on the couch. Corben fell off the couch and hurt his left arm! We went and picked him up at their house and Ali, the kids' Mom said that he fell off the couch hurt his arm and Corben would not stop crying! Usually Corben will cry extra long because he is tired, so I figured it was because he was tired, so mean me told Corben your okay your a Big Boy come on let's go home! ... Well we got home and Corben would not stop crying! He laid on the couch for awhile just crying and would not move his arm at all! Nick put an ice pack on it because it was swollen. I called me Mom for advice and she said, " Remember when your brother fell off the couch and broke his arm? You need to take him in, it all depends on how they fall on the arm!" So I told Nick at 9 that maybe we should take him in it's been a few hours and he still won't stop crying! So we ended up going to the ER and the Doctor came in and asked Corben where it hurt and he points to his elbow! she would touch it and he would scream! I felt so bad! So she thought for sure it was going to be broken! They took x-rays and she came back and said, "Well the good news is it's not broken, the bad news he might of tore cartilage in his arm right where the elbow is and I think we should splint it, because he is in a lot of pain for just falling on it" So they splinted it and told us that if he still complains by Monday that it hurts then we need to take him to an orthopedic specialist! So today is Friday and he still won't use it and it is still wrapped most of the time! So I am hoping that come Monday it won't really hurt anymore! ... I told the doctor how funny that he hurt his arm and Saturday is his Birthday Party and I bought him a Pinata! LOL.. looks like Nick will be swinging for him! hahah... I am just glad it is not broken! :0)
Friday, October 24, 2008
BrOkeN ArM?!?
Posted by The Ropers at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh how sad!!! i bet he wont even think about his arm when its pinata time...hehe...love you guys!
dooty...dooty...we have been waiting!!...hehe
Post a Comment