Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SeVeN pEAks!!

Beckem playing with the tube!
Beckem in the tube!
Corben and Beckem sitting in the tube!
Pat, Taylor, Greg and Marlan 
Nick going down the big orange slide!
Nick and Cade after going down the orange slide!

Beckem enjoying "puffs" 
And Corben enjoying his chips!
Cade and me after going down the pink slide!
Marlan and Cade after going down the pink slide!

Nick's parents took us all to Seven Peaks August 2nd! We had fun!! Beckem had fun in the wave pool with me, Corben loved all the slides! Nick had fun going on all the slides! I tried out a couple! It was nice to go somewhere fun and enjoy family time! I have not been to a water park in years!! I really enjoyed this one! We will be going back next year!! :0) 

3 comments:

Hoagland's said...

We love 7 peaks. We went to a water park out here last saturday, it wasn't as great as 7 peaks, but Collin had fun in the kids area and the wave pool!!

The Harrison's~ said...

how funny...i cant believe marlan went down a slide..fun though...mini caria (beckem)is getting so big!!! it looks like he needs a haircut...hehe...cant wait to see you in 3 days..hehe

Shanda Mattsson said...

I haven't been there forever!! I want to go sometime though because I remember it being a lot of fun! Maybe I'll see you this weekend too if Ash is here : )