So, I have a few posts I need to make, but haven't had time so I will tonight! :0) But this one I have to do now! Yesterday marks the 7th year since my Grandpa Willis passed away of cancer. I always think about him and miss him a lot! I am sad that my kids never got to meet him, he was an awesome grandpa! Growing up in SLC we lived just down the street from Grandpas house and went there for all occasions! My favorite ones were Christmas and Halloween! I loved to go there and play in Grandpas back yard! He was the sweetest, kindest Grandpa! I MISS him soooo much!! I named my second son, Beckem Duane after him! I was due Sept. 7th I believe with Beckem and went into labor early. I didn't have him on the date that Grandpa passed away, but I believe I had him the day we buried him. How ironic is that? What an honor for us and Beckem to be named after a GREAT man! I miss you and love you soooooo much Grandpa! "When I get where I'm going I'm going to walk with my Granddaddy, and he'll match me step for step, I'll tell him how I've missed him every minute since he left, and then I'll hug his neck!" I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh how sweet!!! i miss him too!! it was weird to see his grave after so many years..last time trey saw him was on fathers day a month before he passed...love you grandpa!!
Yay more blogs!! I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment